Dr Juan Ye
Dr. Juan Ye (Erica) is a lecturer in the School of Computer Science and has been since 2012.
Visit her site for more information: https://sites.google.com/site/juanyeresearch/Home
- Fang, L, Liu, X, Su, X, Ye, J, Dobson, S, Hui, P & Tarkoma, S 2021, Bayesian inference federated learning for heart rate prediction. in J Ye, MJ O'Grady, G Civitarese & K Yordanova (eds), Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare: 9th EAI International Conference, MobiHealth 2020, Virtual Event, November 19, 2020, Proceedings. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, vol. 362 LNICST, Springer, Cham, pp. 116-130. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-70569-5_8
- Ye, J, Nakwijit, P, Schiemer, M, Jha, S & Zambonelli, F 2021, 'Continual activity recognition with generative adversarial networks', ACM Transactions on Internet of Things, vol. 2, no. 2, 9, pp. 1-25. https://doi.org/10.1145/3440036
- Jha, S, Schiemer, M, Zambonelli, F & Ye, J 2021, 'Continual learning in sensor-based human activity recognition: an empirical benchmark analysis', Information Sciences, vol. In Press, pp. 1-35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2021.04.062
- Mansouri Benssassi, E & Ye, J 2021, 'Generalisation and robustness investigation for facial and speech emotion recognition using bio-inspired spiking neural networks', Soft Computing, vol. First Online. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00500-020-05501-7
- Ye, J 2021, 'Shared learning activity labels across heterogeneous datasets', Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, vol. Pre-press, pp. 1-18. https://doi.org/10.3233/AIS-210590
- Rosales Sanabria, A, Zambonelli, F & Ye, J 2021, 'Unsupervised domain adaptation in activity recognition: a GAN-based approach', IEEE Access, vol. 9, pp. 19421-19438. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3053704
- Jha, S, Schiemer, M & Ye, J 2020, Continual learning in human activity recognition: an empirical analysis of regularization. in Proceedings of Machine Learning Research. pp. 1-4, Thirty-seventh International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2020; ICML Workshop on Continual Learning, 13/07/20.
- Ye, J & Callus, E 2020, 'Evolving models for incrementally learning emerging activities', Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 313-325. https://doi.org/10.3233/AIS-200566